Photo Day is upon us again and this year we're doing things a little differently. Your child will not need an order form for their Photo. After Photo Day you will be able to order at your convenience on a phone, tablet or computer and your order will be shipped to your home. All of this has been designed to take a burden off the league, and give you a better shopping experience!
Another benefit of PhotoDay is the Advance pay option in which you purchase a credit toward your order ahead of time to receive a 10% discount on your final order.
Please watch the attached video of PhotoDay (90 Seconds); it walks you through our new vendor's process.
All parents must register using one of the techniques below...
Two easy was to sign up ahead of time:
1) From a web browser: https://galleries.photoday.io Put in the Code SS19
2) Or if you are a texter: Simply Text: SS19 to the number 90738
Once signed in you will be alerted when photos are ready to view. Photo Day is September 21. Rain Date is 9/28
Schedules for Picture Day are designed to accommodate those players, coaches, and referees who also compete in our Black Goose program and have to be prepared or travel to other game locations later in the morning.
- All home teams (BLUE) are designated with an H below. All players, whether home or away, should wear their BLUE jerseys for photos. You can then change or flip your child's jersey to WHITE (if you're not the home team) after your photo while you head to your games.
- Coaches, please be at the fields and assembled as a team 15-20 minutes before your scheduled photo time or you will risk missing your team photo.
- If you do not intend to purchase photos, you should still have your child participate in the team photo. If your child will not be present at all this Saturday, 9/21, you must let your coach know beforehand.
- All photos are typically taken on the side of the lower field (Field 6) behind the shed.