Grades 1-6 Fall Rec Standings
Standings are now live. A couple of quick notes...
- Playoffs begin the week of 10/26, with finals on 11/2. There will be no regular season make-ups.
- In the event of a statistical tie at the end of the regular season, goal differentials will decide placement.
- Goal differentials greater than 5 in any match will not be recorded. Meaning, if a match is won by a final score of 11-2, it will be recorded as 7-2.
- Coaches, please be mindful of running up the scoreboard against your opponents.
- Parents, please check your schedules every week and consult with your coaches at practices about game times.
- We are working to make play-offs and finals as practical, competitive and fair as possible.