Published December 8th, 2023 - 10:21pm
We are on to Week 5! Thanks for all our players and parents for the support in our first Winter Rec season. We've had a blast seeing everyone having fun down at Teamworks, and we hope all our young players are enjoying themselves as well.
Here are some reminders for the season, and this week's schedule can be found below. Thanks!:
- All games will be taking place on Field 3 down at Teamworks, which is the newly renovated, boarded turf field.
- Players can wear cleats or indoor shoes, their Seekonk Youth Soccer rec jersey (or any royal blue/white shirt), and shin pads
- Home teams (left on the schedule) will wear BLUE; Away teams (right on the schedule) will wear WHITE
- Game scheduling and lengths are as follows:
- Kindergarten - Games will be on Mondays and are 4x7minute quarters
- Grades 1+2 - Games will be on Tuesdays and are 2x20minute halves
- Grades 3-5- Games will be on Fridays and are 2x25min halves
- The schedule can be accessed via League Lobster by clicking the following link - https://www.leaguelobster.com/1478172/